2018 JULY GROUP SESSIONS
Pricing: $285 (includes taxes)
The CORE HOCKEY Group Sessions consist of 8 total ice times. The program lasts 4 weeks and we are on the ice for an hour both Tuesday and Thursday evenings. During these sessions players will work through a variety of individual skill circuits and drills. The intent is to work on form, as well as increasing one's ability to perform at a high level (pace).
SCHEDULE (Times Based on Availability)
July 3, 5 / 10, 12 / 17, 19 / 24, 26
To get your group scheduled, or to inquire further, please send us a note via the Contact Us Page.
2018 AUGUST PREP CAMPS
Pricing: $225 (includes taxes)
July 31 and August 1, 2 / 7, 8, 9/ 14, 15, 16
6:00pm – 7:00pm Junior Prep Camp
7:00pm – 8:00pm University / Pro Prep Camp
Junior Prep Camp will run for 3 consecutive weeks, hitting the ice on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings. Our intention for this camp is to prepare players for their upcoming season through an intense and up-tempo practice. The program is designed for players looking to play Junior Hockey this coming season.
University / Pro Prep Camp will also run for 3 consecutive weeks, on the ice Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings. University and Pro hockey experience is required for registration (Played in NCAA, CIAU, ECHL, AHL, NHL etc.).
2018 IP1 STATION NATION
Pricing: $175 (includes taxes & jersey). Add 3 on 3 Cross Ice for $125 (savings of $50)
This Program offers our IP1 Players the opportunity to work on their skill development through our number of different drills and competitive situations. We will build a strong skating foundation while also working on all of the puck skills (stick handling, passing and shooting). During the 1.25hrs daily, we will rotate our players through 6 different set ups designed to focus on all of the afore mentioned skills.
August 13 – 17
10:45am – 12:00pm** IP1 GROUP (born 2012 – 2013)
**9:45am – 11:00am on Friday August 17
2018 SUMMER TRAINING CAMP
Pricing: $350 (include taxes & jersey)
The CORE Hockey Summer Training Camp is specifically designed to focus on individual skill sets and push each player to work at a high tempo. Participants will take part in an intense 3-hour practice for five days, Monday through Friday. Fundamentals of skating, puck control, passing and shooting, as well as the practical application of the skills will be further developed in game scenarios and competitive situations.
August 13 – 17
9:00am – 12:00pm Novice Camp (born 2010 – 2011)
1:00pm – 4:00pm Atom Camp (born 2008 – 2009)
August 20 – 24
9:00am – 12:00pm Peewee Camp (born 2006 – 2007)
1:00pm – 4:00pm Bantam/Midget Camp (born 2001-2005)
2018 SUMMER CROSS-ICE PROGRAM
1) $175 (includes taxes) - Players registered for 3 on 3 ONLY.
2) $125 (includes taxes) - Players ALSO registered for IP1 Station Nation.
3) $100 (includes taxes) - Players ALSO registered for a Full Summer Training Camp (15hr Camp).
The CORE Hockey Cross-Ice Program is designed to encourage speed and skill through fast paced, non-stop action. Focus on improving puck control, passing and shooting through our high tempo, small area games. We will play each day, Monday through Thursday. The schedule for each age group, as designated by Hockey Canada for the 2018/2019 season, is listed below:
August 27 – 30 (1.5hrs each day for 4 days)
11:30am – 1:00pm Novice/IP1 (born 2010 – 2013)
1:00pm – 2:30pm Atom (born 2008 – 2009)
2:30pm – 4:00pm Peewee (born 2006-2007)
2:30pm – 4:00pm Bantam/Midget (born 2001 – 2005)
RULES AND REQUIREMENTS
1. All players must be registered and waiver completed prior to their first session.
2. A minimum of 12 skaters and 2 goalies is needed for a section to run. Section enrollment will close when a maximum of 18 players and 2 goalies are registered (for each end).
3. Three skaters from each team are in the area of play during each shift. This format opens up the play and promotes creativity with the puck. The smaller cross-ice playing area also forces the players to make quick decisions while reading and reacting to the action.
4. The sessions are 1.5 hours in duration. The clock will run, nonstop, with the buzzer sounding to designate a line change. Players change on the fly, creating transition speed. As a result, the shifts are played at a high intensity. With limited time spent at rest, this format also promotes conditioning for each athlete.
5. There are no off-sides, icings, and no whistles to stop the continuous flow of play. As a goal is scored, a new puck is shot into the area of play and the game resumes.
6. Penalties will be enforced. If a player commits an infraction, the penalty will be served during their next full shift, resulting in his/her line playing short handed for the entire time (buzzer to buzzer). If a foul is deemed intentional (causes an injury or potential for injury), the offending player can be removed from the game. Depending on severity, the player can be suspended for the remainder of the program without refund.
7. Staff will be on the ice, at the benches and in the playing surface to assist, instruct and monitor.
2018 WINTER CAMPS, 2019 SPRING TRAINING CAMP,
2019 SPRING CROSS-ICE PROGRAM & 2019 AAA Training Camp
Copyright © 2017-2018. All rights reserved.
Core Hockey, a Division of 2291349 Ontario, Inc.